Year 5 Home Learning
Welcome, we will list the activities that we are setting each week here.
We hope you have fun staying busy.
We miss you. Stay safe. Love From Mrs Green, Miss Birkett and Mrs Howarth.
Have a look at the document below to find out about this week's home learning
activities that have been set for you.
Week beginning: Monday 18th May 2020
Week beginning: Monday 11th May 2020
Week beginning: Monday 4th May 2020
Week beginning: Monday 27th April 2020
Week beginning: Monday 20th April 2020
Search below for other activities that may be of interest to you
Non-screen time activities
Paint or draw a family portrait Make a musical instrument from junk Order your book alphabetically
Make a den Write a letter to a family member or neighbour Play musical statues
Vacuum the house Polish the house Be a superhero, wear a cape
Perform a puppet show Make a smoothie Use vegetables to make your own characters
Leave happy notes around the house
See Class Dojo for a longer list of ideas
Other useful links
· Earth Watch Europe: Strange times call for Wild Days! Sign up to learn more about science and nature
· Nrich: A website full of mathematical games
· Ten minute physical activity based around Disney characters
· Shaun’s Game Academy: How to make online games
· Oxford Owl: access to reading materials
· BBC Bitesize: educational games for a range of subjects
· NASA Kids club
· Education Quizzes: different subjects
· Carol Vordeman Maths
· Jane Considine: daily writing lessons
· CBBC Newsround
Suggestions from classmates and their parents
Onefootball app – provides latest news, transfer rumours and videos