Year 3 Home Learning
Welcome, we will list the activities that we are setting each week here.
We hope you have fun staying busy.
We miss you. Stay safe. Love From Mr. Voaden and Mrs. Voaden.
Our online learning platform links are below. Please click on an image to direct you to the website.
Click on the link below to find out about this week's home learning activities that have been set for you
Search below for other activities that may be of interest to you
Non-screen time activities
|Paint or draw a family portrait||Make a musical instrument from junk|
|Write a letter to a family member or neighbour||Write a postcard to a family member or neighbour|
|Bake a cake||Make a smoothie|
|Play a family game||Build a pyramid out of a deck of cards|
|Leave positive notes around the house||Design and make up your own board game|
|Create your own book||Create your own superhero comic book|
|Relax in the garden with your family||Take part in a physical activity outside|
Other useful links
- Earth Watch Europe: Strange times call for Wild Days! Sign up to learn more about science and nature
- Nrich: A website full of mathematical games
- Ten minute physical activity based around Disney characters
- Shaun’s Game Academy: How to make online games
- Oxford Owl: access to reading materials
- Book Trust: access to reading materials
- BBC Bitesize: educational games for a range of subjects
- NASA Kids club
- Education Quizzes: different subjects
- Carol Vordeman Maths
- Jane Considine: daily writing lessons
- CBBC Newsround