Welcome to the Year 6 page of the website. We hope you enjoy reading about our learning.
Home Learning - 15th September 2017
Each week you will be asked to:
- learn your spellings, the sound this week is -cious
conscious, precious, suspicious, delicious, vicious, spacious, gracious, ferocious, malicious, tenacious
- read your chosen reading book - bring this into school everyday
- practise your weekly Maths skills - arithmetic
There will also be a choice of three additional tasks for you to enjoy if you wish (these will gain you home learning points). This week they are:
1) Research information and create ‘something’ about polar bears
2) Write a lunch time prayer
3) Help a family member with a job – bring evidence.
Home learning tasks are due on Friday.
Spellings will also be tested on Friday.
Outdoor PE kit is required on a Tuesday and a Friday
Friday 8th September 2017
What a fantastic week! The children in Year 6 have settled in well and are eager to learn. This week, Ruby Wood, Hollie Higham, Ruby Hewitt and Kian Whatmough have won a place on 'The Best Seats in the House' (photographs to follow on Monday).